European leading designer and manufacturer since 1951 of insulated sandwich wall, floor or ceiling panels with thickness from 30mm up to 220mm for office, cold rooms, and warehouse including insulated doors, glazing even from the controlled atmosphere design.
We produce injected PUR panels, hinges, sliding, flush, swinging or flexible doors, specially design for user’s such as collective food, catering, hotels, supermarkets, food shop, restaurant frozen food and cold rooms for fruit , vegetables, dairy, cheese, ice cream, bakery, meat, fishes, or seafood’s.
We have developed the complimentary range for clean room application such as laboratories, pharmaceuticals, electronics, communication and aerospace industries.
Europa is designed for catering firms, retail stores and supermarkets for the storage of foodstuffs (cheese, ice cream, meat, fruit and vegetable, fish etc…). It can also be used for preparation rooms, laboratories and industrial premises.
3 Insulating Thicknesses
- 60mm thick for temperature above freezing point (+8C to 1C)
- 100mm thick for temperatures both above and below freezing point (down to -25C)
- 150mm thick for the storage of frozen and deep frozen foods (down to -40C)
Complete range of doors and entrances
- Sliding doors, semi-insulated doors, hinged doors, hatches and strip curtains.
- Easy to mount, attractive and sturdy, they are a perfect fit for your cold room and can be positioned according to user needs.
- Numerous accessories are also available, kick plates, glazing, racks, etc….